2017 Jonsered Z48F
Call for Price
For maneuverability, efficiency and convenience in a homeowner zero-turn mower package, the Jonsered residential series really delivers. True zero-turn mower performance with twin, maintenance-free integrated transmissions, heavy-duty 6" wide front casters and a rugged tube steel frame. High performance fabricated cutting decks allow side ejection or optional mulch and collection capability. Convenient control placement, foam padded steering levers and an adjustable seat make these units easy and enjoyable to operate.
- Commercial Turf Engine: Commercial grade V-Twin engines feature cyclonic air filtration and standard oil coolers to extend serive life.
- Maintenance-Free Transmission: Worry free performance with maintenance free, integrated zero-turn transmissions.
- Heavy Duty Casters: The 6" wide heavy duty caster assemblies reduce ground compaction and are greasable for extended life.
- Convenient Controls: The control panel has all critical functions like key switch, blade engagement and throttle placed at your fingertips.
- Engine manufacturer: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine name: Commercial Turf
- Cylinder displacement: 724 cc
- Cylinders: 2
- Engine cooling: Air
- Air Filter type: Cyclone
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 3.5 gal.
- Fuel tank location: Side (Single)
- Engine lubrication type: Full pressure
- Oil capacity: 56 fl oz
- Oil filter: Yes
- Transmission type: Hydrostatic
- Transmission manufacturer: Hydro-Gear
- Transmission model: EZT
- Pump displacement: 10 cc
- Fan-cooled pumps: Yes
- Speed forward, min-max: 0-6.5 mph
- Speed reverse, min-max: 0-3.5 mph
- Cutting width: 48 inch
- Cutting deck type: Fabricated flat
- Cutting methods: Collect/Mulch/Side ejection
- Cutting deck material: Steel
- Deck thickness: 11 gauge
- Cutting height, min-max (approximate): 1.5 - 4 inch
- Blade engagement: Electric clutch
- Cutting height steps: 6
- Clutch rating: 90 ft.lb
- Blades: 3
- Blade-tip speed: 18500 fpm
- Anti-scalp wheels: 2
- Nose roller: Yes
- Deck lifting system: Manual, hand operated
- Powder-coated cutting deck: Yes
- Greasable mandrels: Yes
- Seat material: Vinyl
- Seat spring
- Fuel level window
- Seat back height: Medium
- Cup holder
- Hour meter: Digital
- Tire size, front: 11x6-5"
- Tire size, rear: 18x9.5-8"
- Wheelbase: 43.8 "
- Base machine, length: 75 inch
- Base machine, width (chute down): 59.8 inch
- Base machine, width (chute up): 48.5 inch
- Base machine, height: 40 inch
- Weight: 595 lbs
- Productivity: 2.5 acres/hr
- Homeowner Warranty: 3 Year Limited
- Commercial Warranty: N/A
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Type
- Commercial Turf
- 724 cc
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 48 inch