2017 Jonsered Z54R
Call for Price
For maneuverability, efficiency and convenience in a homeowner zero-turn mower package, the this unit really delivers. True zero-turn mower performance with twin, maintenance-free integrated transmissions, heavy-duty, wide front casters and a rugged tube steel frame. The high performance, reinforced deck allows side ejection, or optional mulch and collection capability. Convenient control placement, foam padded steering levers and an adjustable seat make these units easy and enjoyable to operate. (Z46R shown)
- Commercial Turf Engine: Commercial grade V-Twin engines feature cyclonic air filtration and standard oil coolers to extend serive life.
- Air Induction Mowing Technology: Air is drawn from the top and bottom of the deck, improving grass lift and delivering a superior cut.
- Maintenance-Free Transmission: Worry free performance with maintenance free, integrated zero-turn transmissions.
- Heavy Duty Casters: The 6" wide heavy duty caster assemblies reduce ground compaction and are greasable for extended life.
- Convenient Controls: The control panel has all critical functions like key switch, blade engagement and throttle placed at your fingertips.
- Engine manufacturer: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine name: Commercial Turf
- Cylinder displacement: 724 cc
- Cylinders: 2
- Engine cooling: Air
- Air Filter type: Cyclone
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 3.5 gal.
- Fuel tank location: Side (Single)
- Engine lubrication type: Full pressure
- Oil capacity: 56 fl oz
- Oil filter: Yes
- Transmission type: Hydrostatic
- Transmission manufacturer: Hydro-Gear
- Transmission model: EZT
- Pump displacement: 10 cc
- Fan-cooled pumps: Yes
- Speed forward, min-max: 0-6.5 mph
- Speed reverse, min-max: 0-3.5 mph
- Cutting width: 54 inch
- Cutting deck type: Stamped, Reinforced
- Cutting methods: Collect/Mulch/Side ejection
- Cutting deck material: Steel
- Deck thickness: 12 gauge
- Cutting height, min-max (approximate): 1.5 - 4 inch
- Cutting height steps: 6
- Blade engagement: Electric clutch
- Clutch rating: 90 ft.lb
- Blades: 3
- Blade-tip speed: 18500 fpm
- Anti-scalp wheels: 4
- Deck lifting system: Manual, hand operated
- Powder-coated cutting deck: Yes
- Spindle/mandrel type: Aluminium, vented
- Greasable mandrels: Yes
- Deck Wash Port: Yes
- Seat spring
- Seat material: Vinyl
- Seat back height: Medium
- Fuel level window
- Cup holder
- Hour meter: Digital
- Tire size, front: 11x6-5"
- Tire size, rear: 18x9.5-8"
- Wheelbase: 43.8 "
- Base machine, length: 75 inch
- Base machine, width (chute down): 67.5 inch
- Base machine, width (chute up): 57 inch
- Base machine, height: 40 inch
- Weight: 640 lbs
- Productivity: 2.8 acres/hr
- Homeowner Warranty: 3 Year Limited
- Commercial Warranty: N/A
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Type
- Commercial Turf
- 724 cc
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 54 inch