2018 Jonsered LGT54
Call for Price
Jonsered LGT54 featuring a 54" Reinforced cutting deck with 24 HP Kohler 7000 Series engine is ideal for larger yards, wide-open areas, heavy-duty use and attachments. Jonsered's yard tractors offer premium performance with quality results. Features such as fender-mounted cutting height adjustment, adjustable seat and an ergonomic steering wheel make these tractors simple and comfortable to operate. All tractors feature hydrostatic transmissions for smooth, variable forward and reverse speed. Air Induction mowing technology improves airflow within the deck, ensuring a clean, consistent cut every time. For added versatility, all models can be equipped with a range of towable accessories and mulch kit for effective lawn fertilization.
- Cutting width: 54 in
- Drive method: Pedal-operated
- Anti-scalp wheels: The cutting deck is equipped with anti-scalp wheels, which reduce the risk of scalping when you are cutting uneven lawns.
- Bumper: Tube bumper for protection of the tractor front.
- Cast front axle: The heavy cast front axle provides superiour stability and durability.
- Kohler 7000 Series Engine: The 7000 series delivers smooth quite operation combined with legendary Kohler quality and durability.
- Collector accessory: Add optional collector and get a tidy lawn.
- Comfortable steering wheel: An ergonomically designed steering wheel for maximum comfort and over longer periods of cutting.
- Cruise control: The cruise control let's you rest your foot and ensures the tractor keeps an even speed even if the lawn is undulating.
- Cup holder: Convenient cup holder for bringing refreshments while mowing.
- Electric blade engagement: Convenient blade engagement. Simply pull a switch on the control panel.
- Reinforced Mower Deck: The high performance mowing deck features steel reinforcement for added protection from impact
- Low Effort Deck Lift system: The deck lift system is spring assisted to allow for simplified cutting height adjustment.
- Motor/engine manufacturer: Kohler
- Cylinder displacement: 725 cm³
- Transmission type: Hydrostatic
- Speed forward max: 8.4 km/h
- Speed reverse max: 4.7 km/h
- Cutting methods: Collect/Mulch/Side discharge
- Blade engagement: Electric clutch
- Cutting height, min (approximate): 38.1 mm
- Cutting height, max (approximate): 101.6 mm
- Cutting height steps: 7
- Cutting width: 137.16 cm
- Engine Manufacturer
- 725 cm³
- Discharge Type
- Collect/Mulch/Side discharge